After hearing loads and loads of rave reviews, I broke down and purchased a Clarisonic Mia. I’ve been using it for about a week now and can honestly say I love it. For the longest time I felt like I needed to have some sort of major facial to help even out my skin texture. After one go with the Mia, my skin felt about 50-60% smoother.
Here’s my general routine:
– Place a small amount of cleanser on the Mia bristles. I’m using the Jurlique Brightening Cleanser at the moment because it was free with my Clarisonic purchase from Beauty.com
– Dampen face SLIGHTLY with water. You don’t want to get your face or the bristles too wet or it will run into your eyes and make cleansing difficult.
– Press power button and place Mia flat onto forehead (this keeps water/product from splattering everywhere).
– Using very light pressure, make small circles around forehead (20 seconds), nose & chin (20 seconds) and cheeks (10 seconds each cheek)
– Mia will automatically shut off and you can then rinse your face and the bristles clean.
Easy peasy! Follow with your favorite moisturizer!
I would have to say that this may have been the best money I have ever spent on a face product. Yes, it is expensive. But I honestly think you could use the cheapest cleanser and still get lovely skin with the Clarisonic. I would also suggest only using it once a day because it DOES slightly exfoliate the skin and you don’t want to irritate it. If you have very dry skin, try using it once every other day. If you’re looking to buy, I would consider going with the smaller Mia because it’s a bit cheaper than the original, does an excellent job, and is SMALLER (AKA portable)!
Do you have a Clarisonic Cleanser? What are your thoughts?